Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Lush Halloween/Christmas 2014 Wishlist


I can't imagine there being anyone who doesn't look forward to Lush's Halloween & Christmas collections every year! Things from Lush make great presents, which I think is the reason why I think of shopping in Lush as a vital part of my Christmas. I haven't been lucky enough to see these products in the store yet, but I've had a good look online and I've found a few things I look forward to purchasing this year. I suggest having a browse on the website too, they have little videos of the products so you can really get an idea of what the it's like!

Christmas Hedgehog - This bubble bar is full of skin-nourishing ingredients like shea and cocoa butter so will be perfect if your skin needs a bit of softening in the chilly Winter weather. I love the shimmery snow-like look of this, I imagine after the bath your skin will look just as good as it feels!

Northern Lights - It's the colours of this bath bomb that draw me to it. It has a purple/lilac outside and is said to later reveal colours of blue and green, complete with little stars. Gorgeous to relax in this Autumn.

Santa Baby - I've always been more into lip balms rather than lipsticks as they're so much easier to apply, but the balm pigment is never as strong as in a lipstick. However, I think I've found my happy medium here with this red lip tint. Red lips are a must have at this time of year and I can't think of a better product to use than a tint that claims to taste like Christmas!

Snow Fairy Shower Gel - We all know the classic Christmas Snow Fairy scent that Lush treats us with every year. The shower gel is my favourite as I can use it everyday - if only they had this as a perfume!

Reindeer Rock - I've only recently got into using soaps. I'm currently using one that smells like sherbet lemons (more on that soon!) and this berry-scented one is going to be my next stop. Plus, isn't this reindeer pattern the cutest?

Santa's Lip Scrub - I've used Lush's lip scrubs plenty a time although I've never actually owned one (not as dodgy as it sounds - I've borrowed my friends' before) but I think I'll have to cave in and give this one a buy. The taste description sounds the same as the Santa Baby Lip Tint and I think the two would be perfect together with the scrub to exfoliate the lips before applying the tint. What better way to prep your lips for that mistletoe?

What Lush products have caught your eye this season? Thank you for reading, Tasha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment