Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Green Eyeshadow Step-by-Step Tutorial

Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to be showing you a green eye makeup look. I'll be using Maybelline's Forest Drama Quad and the double-ended brush included in the Naked 1 palette. I've labelled the different shadows 1-4 below so you know which I'm talking about. These colours really suit brown eyes, however I'm sure they'll look gorgeous on everyone!


Step 1. Apply a small amount of eyeshadow primer all over the eyelid.

Step 2. Using the small end of the brush, apply colour 1 to the lower lid.

Step 3. Create a line with colour 2 which goes from the outer edge of your eye towards the end of your eyebrow. Next, take the top end of the line and bring it across horizontally until you're about 1/3 of the way across your eye. Using the brush much more lightly, take the line down slightly down towards the inner corner. Fill in the area you've created with the same colour, then apply it thinly just beneath your lower lash line.

Step 4. Repeat step 3 but instead use colour 3. Fill in slightly less of the area as you approach the centre of the eye as this will give a gradient effect. Now, with the thicker end of the brush, take a small amount of colour 3 and apply it all along the crease, from the outer end of your eyeshadow to the inner corner. With the thinner brush, apply this colour to the outside edge of your lower lash line.

Step 5. Using colour 4 (I just use my finger) apply all around the inner corner and brow bone, before blending out the edges of your shadow with a fluffy brush. The lines you earlier created should now be less intense.

Step 6. Add the rest of your usual makeup! You could glam this shadow look up with false lashes or keep it calm with a touch of mascara. I've just applied liquid liner with a wing, pencil liner on my waterline and mascara.

So there we go, my first makeup tutorial all done. I hope it wasn't too complicated, some bits were a bit tricky to explain! If you have any questions just leave it in the comments and I'll reply asap. I've had some lovely compliments on this shadow look and I'm sure you all will too! Thank you for reading, Tasha xo

6 comments:

  1. this looks amazing, thanks for the tutorial :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you did a great job!

    www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so gorgeous, you look stunning! I can never do eyeshadow as well as this!
    Bethany x
    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg loved this look.
    I posted a look similar to this a while ago in my blog, but yours is so gorgeous!!!


    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know


    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete