Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Spring 2015 Benefit Wishlist


For some reason, Benefit is a beauty brand I've not tried many things from. Yes, I've had many a browse at the counter and nicked my Mum's They're Real! mascara plenty times, but I'm yet to actually buy anything: something that definitely needs to change! After an hour or two spent on the Benefit website, I've finally narrowed my wishlist down to 6 amazing products.

1. Bathina "soft to touch...hard to get" body oil mist, £26.50 - The first thing that caught my eye about this product was the gorgeous vintage-style packaging. Secondly, the fact that it's scented. This would be perfect to spritz over your body before a night out (or in) to give you that super soft skin with a lovely scent to it. Bit pricey, but as long as you don't overuse this I can imagine it lasting for a long time.

2. The POREfessional: Agent Zero Shine, £23.50 - This is basically a matte powder that reduces the visibility of pores. As much as I love my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, I really could do with something that hides my nose pores and I think this is the product to go for! I also like to touch my powder up throughout the day and the POREfessional looks like it'd be easily portable.

3. Brow Zings, £24.50 - I have to admit, I'm not very happy with my brows at the moment. I've been using Rimmel's Eyebrow Pencil for a number of years now, and whilst it is good, I'd like to try something new. Benefit's Brow Zings has been on my mind for a while and I really would like to give it a go, hopefully getting a more natural look. The kit contains a wax, a powder, tweezers, a hard angle brush and a blending brush. Reasonably priced for all this, I'd say!

4. Posiebalm, £14.50 - This pretty lip balm has a poppy-pink tint to it, making it perfect for Spring time. I'm all for something long-lasting with a great scent and colour; the fact that it moisturises your lips too is just a bonus!

5. Sugarbomb Blush, £23.50 - This blusher has four different colours that all combine to give a natural flush to the cheeks, which is why I love it so much. The little box comes with a brush, so it can easily be used on-the-go. You could even use the colours separately to create different looks!

6. High Brow Glow, £15.50 - I'm all for all things shimmery, so when I discovered the 'Glow' addition of Benefit's original High Brow I was very excited. This highlighting pencil is made to be used under the brow following the arch, where it beautifully lifts and illuminates. In the past I've used H&M's Eyeshadow Pencil and Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Virgin instead, but I think this shimmery champagne colour will be the one for me.

That's my Spring 2015 Benefit Wishlist complete! I hope it gave you some ideas of what could be your next beauty investments. Let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you have on your Benefit Wishlist. Thank you for reading, Tasha xo

4 comments:

  1. i recommend that you add their new roller lash mascara to your wishlist as i've heard big things about it so far!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm really looking forward to trying that! I didn't put it on my wishlist since it hasn't been released yet but it's definitely something I'm looking forward to getting xo

      Delete
  2. The Brow Zings are definitely worth a try, I've had mine ages (possibly coming close to a year) using it like 6 days out of 7 and its only just running out! Just to let you know I've nominated you for a blogging award, the Liebster Award, all the information about it is on my blog for you.

    Danielle xx
    | Student to Staff Nurse |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of loveheartsandfairydust blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete